Saturday, May 24, 2014

23 Mobile Things - Thing 15 - Infographics

For the fifteenth Thing I looked at Infographic Hub, and searched “education” and looked at one about learning styles that seemed to completely fail to match up with what I learned in my education classes, then browsed the wedding ones and looked specifically at one about interracial marriages from Good magazine and a partner. I tried to favorite it for practice, but it told me I had to sign in first. I went back to the main page and then opened the side menu, and at the bottom was a sign in button, that I didn’t then click. Going back to the infographics, they were zoomable to a point, often not close enough to see some of the resources, or even read information at all in some cases.

Personally, I think I can find infographics better and with more context if needed just online, by Googling it or seeing a friend share it on Facebook. Professionally, I don’t know that I would use this, since it seems to just collect a wide variety of infographics from various un/trustworthy sources, and might not be useful for much besides perusing random topics in a slightly frustrating manner.

No comments:

Post a Comment