Saturday, May 24, 2014

23 Mobile Things - Thing 22 - Discovering Apps

I feel like, aside from this 23 Mobile Things thing and the occasional best-of list, my app discovery has been pretty patchy, so I was interested to download and peruse Droid of the Day. It looks like there’s a fabulous range of interesting apps, and it’s nice to have regular updates, which makes app exploration kind of bite-sized manageable. Some interesting-looking apps in the list included: Word Lens Translator (translates photos of text in other languages); Lightbot LITE (programming concepts game for kids); Between - app for couples (or other small group social networks); the Wundermap app, from Wunderground which I already use and like a lot for weather information; Planets (open-source free ad-less cosmos learning tool), and from the Entertainment category - Face Swap (image editor - hilarious!).

1 comment:

  1. Things thing and the occasional best-of list, my app discovery has been pretty patchy, so I was interested to download and peruse Droid of the Day.cell phone tracking app

    ReplyDelete