Saturday, May 24, 2014

23 Mobile Things - Thing 20 - Games

Out of the games available for this twentieth Thing, that would work on my Android tablet, I chose to try WordCollapse, because I’ve tried Temple Run and it’s alright (I don’t like the controls) and I’ve heard about how addictive Candy Crush is, and the last thing I need is another game addiction (StarCraft!). WordCollapse seemed straightforward enough to try and wouldn’t suck me in forever.

It was simple at first, but then got pretty challenging, trying to select words for deletion in the right order so all words would be gotten rid of, kind of a mix of Tetris and word-finds. The app seems like it could be fun vocab and logical puzzle practice for young and old, with its themed levels (fruit, movie quotes, cities).

No comments:

Post a Comment